Consulting Solutions Architect - Security
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000818149606
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed nearly $14.3 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Consulting Solutions Architect to join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As a Consulting Solutions Architect (CSA), you will be partnering with the Sales team to provide the technical Pre-Sales work for our Enterprise customers across the East Region. No two days will be the same as our broad offerings include Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy among others.
Our Advanced Technology Center (https://www.wwt.com/atc) changes the game for us in many ways. It enriches and transforms the way we interact with our customers in forms of ideation sessions, demos, POCs, workshops, training, briefings and more. In addition, the ATC is a world class environment which enables self-education as well as career growth.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical security solutions to our customers and internal organizations. The CSA acts as a key resource for engaging with strategic customer relationships while also collaborating with our customer's teams and internal teams to reach successful outcomes for our client's business objectives.
The role will also collaborate with marketing and other teams to drive market data for the relevant technologies with the goal of understanding industry trends and the overall impact to WWT and our customer's business.
- Function as the lead Security Architect supporting WWT's Enterprise Segmentation and Zero Trust practice with a primary focus area on security operations, visibility and threat analytics.
- Provide pre-sales guidance to WWT customers and account teams who are looking to mature their overall security architecture for security operations, threat detection, incident response and threat hunting
- Assist WWT clients in the planning, design, and build phase of security fusion centers (includes on-prem, SaaS, PaaS & IaaS, and related integrations)
- Help customers define best practices and key processes and systems to provide guidance on SecOps best practices and efficiencies (includes run books and playbook development)
- Lead client conversations centered around enterprise visibility to include network telemetry, asset mgmt. for various systems and servers within the private and public cloud space
- Take a services lead approach to help clients architect and design a security architecture as it relates security incident management, threat & vulnerability management to include market leading SIEM & SOAR event management platforms
- Perform hands-on activities and technical assistance with customer proof of concepts (POC) and customer proof of value (POV) scenarios
- Perform technology demonstrations utilizing the WWT Advanced Technology Center with OEM partners key vendors and customers
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key partners (ex. Splunk, Tanium, Extrahop, Palo XSOAR, Phantom, etc.)
- Works with clients and WWT Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT opportunities
- Experience required in leading organizations or programs associated with building out and or managing a Security Operations Center (SOC) or Threat Hunting Center
- Engineering experience required in the following areas: Security Architecture, Incident Management, SOAR & SIEM, Forensics & Breach Remediation.
- Proficiency with shell scripting and command line tools; programming language experience a plus, but not required.
- DevSecOps CI/CD experience including platforms like Jenkins, JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy BMC, Terraform, etc.
- Working knowledge of emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security improvements and risk
- Experience in integrating security solutions services in large environments specific to Fortune 500 enterprise customers
- Consulting experience preferred in information security and/or IT cybersecurity risk management
- Solid understanding of security operations, incident management, security analyst tools, automation, and playbook development
- 5 years of technical enterprise pre-sales experience with a focus on solution base selling
- Good communication, presentation and organizational skills required for this role
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc.) or equivalent industry experience preferred
- GCIA, GCIH, GSLC, GPEN, GCAW CEH, CISA, CISSP and any other related certifications are highly desired
- Travel requirement up to 50%
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Job Number: #22-0204
Posting Locations:New York, New York
Trenton, New Jersey
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072