Senior Java Developer
Posting ID: JP-002666550
Overview of ETS Tier 0: Tier 0 offers the highest level of protection and intended for the applications that are truly mission- critical. Tier 0 application has to always stay up and be accessible, no matter what. Tier 0 application has standbys running all the times, in parallel with their production counterparts. If something happens to the production environment, application falls over to another server / location to continue work as normal. This approach bypasses recovery all together by ensuring continuity.
Benefits: Transformation of ETS applications into Tier0 category will provide 24x7x365 business continuity, create more stable and robust environment, that does not allow any time for the outage.
The system (Tier 0 application) MUST be architected for continuous access. This requires a set of technical skills, an adequate project management and coordination.
Job Description: We are looking for a Hands-On JAVA developer with an experience in Designing, developing, and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that the final product meets end user acceptance criteria. The ideal candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java client/server development and Oracle and also have extensive experience as a Software Architect analyzing software and system issues to find solutions as per requirements.
• Design high-quality solutions to internal clients to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business objectives. Provide Architect application and database design using modeling tools and documentation methods.
• Review and interpret business requirements and develop detailed technical requirements.
• Design, code and test systems solutions based on requirement specifications.
• Ability to analyze code to ensure the code is reliable and safer with appropriate security controls implemented.
• Ability to architect and develop solutions of Big Data using platforms like Hadoop/Spark/Hydra
• Lead teams of Developers through the design and construction stages, sharing knowledge of key design aspects.
• Develop High quality software applications in Java Technologies: Core Java/J2EE Technologies, SOAP/REST APIs
• Hands on experience in Database DDL/DML
• Experience is Agile SDM methodology.
• Knowledge of FircoSoft and/or NetReveal tool
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• 10+ years of software architecture/development experience required.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of application development, analysis, and design experience in Java Technologies
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in developing Linux Shell and Windows scripting
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in XML/XSL technology standard
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in REST API
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Test Driven Development
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in SONARCUBE to analyze code, review, and implement fixes
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Jenkins for Ansible CI/CD integration
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in customization of a vendor developed product.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience Architecting Web projects involving on-shore and off-shore teams.
• Minimum of 2 years or experience in any Big Data technology like Hadoop/Sparks/Hive etc…
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in Oracle, SQL and Stored Procedures.
• Working knowledge of using Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Horizon JIRA and Confluence.
• Experience in the field of architecture, developments, and deployment of high volume applications
Java, Api, Angular, Fircosoft
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Any Big Data technology like Hadoop/Sparks/Hive etc…
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072