HIRING RETAIL Pharmacist!
Posting ID: JP-002664776
Urgently Hiring a Supervising Pharmacist for a Retail location in Harlem!
- Ensure compliance with legal issues including but not limited to patient confidentiality and risk management; ensures compliance with accreditation, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Oversee and direct pharmacy technical staff in the execution of technical functions.
- In coordination with Company Leadership, understand, monitor and increase key performance and financial indicators to drive value
- Grow and develop team members
- Exercise sound professional judgment in assuming responsibility for the medication use process and for patient outcomes, following pre-established policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Oversee the efficient dispensing, processing, and recording of prescriptions issued by physicians, dentists, and/or other authorized healthcare providers.
- Communicate with providers to optimize drug therapy in accordance with approved protocols and current practice.
- Screen medication orders for correctness, incompatibilities, and contraindications; communicate problems to patients, nursing staff, and/or physicians.
Pharmacy Technician Certification, Communication and People Skills, Prior Authorization
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Doctor of pharmacy
- 2 or more years of retail experience
- Licensed Pharmacist in NY
- Experience with Pioneer software is a PLUS
Please apply to this posting for immediate consideration!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Matthew Tusa