Posting ID: JP-002354049
Aerotek is looking to hire MULTIPLE skilled Technicians in the Rochester NY area. These positions offer competitive wages and a flexible schedule.
The Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Will follow basic plating procedures that include cleaning, stripping, taping and fixturing.
- Once the electroforms are completed, they'll be taped off(attention to detail is key because you cannot touch the e form otherwise it contaminants it and it will need to be discarded)
- Quality over quantity in this role the job needs to be done right and carefully versus fast paced manufacturing environments
- Log Production and quality data into a computer system
- Will inspect product to ensure product quality
mechanical aptitude, hand and power tools, electroplating, optical, plating
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ryan Forbes