Clinical Data Manager
Posting ID: JP-002661086
- Extracts clinical data and research data from electronic medical records and other sources and enters this data in the clinical paper-based or electronic data capture system for each assigned study.
- Manages a workload of studies commensurate to level of experience
- Answers data clarifications (i.e. data queries) for each study.
- Schedules and meets with study monitors and assures patient cases are ready for each monitor visit and items are addressed after each monitoring visit.
- Develops source data worksheets specific to each assigned study.
- Assures clinical issues from monitoring reports are addressed and closed out before the next monitoring visit.
- Assures all study requirements are documented and meet both internal and external regulations in accordance with protocol guidelines.
- Maintains logs and OnCore in a timely manner according to department SOPs.
- Participates in site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits and participates in site disease group (SDG) team and PI oversight meetings as required.
- Assists multidisciplinary team in research activities.
- Maintains study binders and filings according to protocol requirements and department policy.
- Compiles patient data for Investigator review to determine patient eligibility for protocol enrollment.
- Maintains screening, enrollment, adverse event, deviation, tumor measurement, concomitant medication, delegation and other sponsor and/or protocol specific logs.
Prior data/clinical research experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072