Aftermarket Project Lead
Posting ID: JP-002659435
The Aftermarket Project Manager will:
• Execute multiple diverse Mixer projects as per requirements, contract, and timeline
• Ensure all activities and resources are effectively planned and managed to meet project deliverables
• Collaborate with different project stakeholders (internal and external), local engineering and global organizations for specific portions of project fulfillment
• Plan and control of qualitative and quantitative risks to minimize adverse impact on project costs, products, and services
• Oversee Finance and Contract execution of different fields within the project to have complete financial control in order to meet SPXFLOW margin expectations
• Help to determine the most efficient delivery of required mixer components to ensure on-time delivery during customer breakdown situations.
• Collaborate with Project Managers and Quality team to author Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) when required
• Collaborate with Order Engineering to ensure drawings, parts lists, and routings/MOMs are completed to deliver on time as applicable to Aftermarket orders
• Collaborates with Applications Engineering Leader to ensure order reconciliation and scope are clear at the time of order entry and execution applicable to Aftermarket orders
• Other Duties as assigned
Project management, sap, specifications, Drawings, interpersonal and organizational skills, epicor, Engineering experience, rotating equipment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Effective leadership skills and experience in collaborating with different functions
Experience in managing both remote and local projects on an international scale
Stellar collaboration & negotiation skills
Strong client relation skills
Results-oriented & risk management ability
Works independently and receives minimal guidance.
Problem solver with an ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
Able to prioritize and multitask in an ever-changing environment.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both written & verbal.
Ability to use Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, and Project)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Tobie Bailey