Job Search & More
Civil Engineering CAD Technician
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003882927
Actalent Engineering Is Hiring!!!
• Perform CAD services in accordance with company standards.
• Assist in field activities to gather project information.
• Review all work for completeness and accuracy.
• Coordinate work with Project Managers, Engineers and Surveyors.
• Interacts with clients occasionally.
- Provide CAD drafting and design support for Project Managers and Engineers during the planning,
- design and construction of land development and civil infrastructure projects.
BONUSES TO HAVE:
Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to translate mark-ups into drawings, check and plot drawings, correctly label
final working drawings, and update contract drawings and specifications.
Autocad, Civil 3d, Revit, Microstation, stormwater, sewer, treatment plant, site design, grading
Top Skills Details:
Autocad,Civil 3d,Revit,Microstation,stormwater,sewer,treatment plant,site design,grading
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Proficient in civil engineering/site development-based CAD drafting.
• Experience with design of civil/site and infrastructure projects.
• Engineering or Surveying CAD experience is preferred.
• Two-year diploma in design/drafting with CAD training from a recognized institution with 2+ years
proven CAD drafting/design experience.
• High level of accuracy/thoroughness, attention to detail and speed.
• Must have good communication skills and a commitment to meeting project deadlines and challenges
while working in a team setting.