Digital Marketing Strategist
Posting ID: JP-002659310
- Manage and measure integrated campaigns to include online such as local search, email, social media, PPC and SEO.
- Report on results, set KPIs, and implement within various dashboards.
- Measure and interpret data to include customer profiling and behavior.
- Develop and execute email marketing experiences, with the understanding to nurture relationships with existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross-sell opportunities to demonstrate ROI.
- Support clients tracking of ROI through strategies and integration across digital platforms.
- Present business intelligence reports to clients regularly, providing actionable insights to improve the clients overall marketing efforts.
Skills & Qualifications:
Account Management (3-5 Years)
Client Communication (3-5 Years)
Customer Service/Marketing Experience
Need to be able to manage multiple accounts/clients at once.
Digital Marketing experience is a huge plus.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jennifer Garwol