Job Search & More
Civil Engineering CAD Technician
Posted Thursday, July 6, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003885617
Looking for a Civil CAD Drafter - heavy in Wastewater/sewer/storm water work.
If interested please email me directly: ***firstname.lastname@example.org***
Can work in either ROCHESTER, SYRACUSE, OR UTICA
All levels please apply
• Provide CAD drafting and design support for Project Managers and Engineers during the planning,
design and construction of land development and civil infrastructure projects.
• Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to translate mark-ups into drawings, check and plot drawings, correctly label
final working drawings, and update contract drawings and specifications.
• Perform CAD services in accordance with company standards.
• Assist in field activities to gather project information.
• Review all work for completeness and accuracy.
• Coordinate work with Project Managers, Engineers and Surveyors.
• Interacts with clients occasionally.
Autocad, Civil 3d, Revit, Microstation, stormwater, sewer, treatment plant, site design, grading
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Proficient in civil engineering/site development-based CAD drafting and the latest software including
AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Experience with design of civil/site and infrastructure projects.
• Engineering or Surveying CAD experience is preferred.
• Two-year diploma in design/drafting with CAD training from a recognized institution with 2+ years
proven CAD drafting/design experience.
• High level of accuracy/thoroughness, attention to detail and speed.
• Must have good communication skills and a commitment to meeting project deadlines and challenges
while working in a team setting.
• Team-spirited, focused, able to make good independent decisions