Entry Level Systems Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002662697
Seeking Entry Level Electrical or Systems Engineers for a large Aerospace/DoD company located in the Syracuse, NY area.
Please apply with an updated resume.
- This position will be supporting front end design including but not limited to requirement management utilizing DOORS, data analysis, modeling and simulation utilizing MATLAB, algorithm development, etc.
- Candidates will be working on the Systems Engineering team.
- This role will specifically be supporting the systems engineering lifecycle on an Electronic Warfare or Radar program. This position is a hands on role. The integration and test team is responsible for integrating software and hardware on the actual systems.
- Electrical or Computer Engineering degree (or similar degree; physics, math, etc.)
- Experience working with any of the following; analysis, signal processing, algorithm development, requirements, modeling, or integration & test
- Software/Hardware Integration
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Familiar with any of the following; MATLAB, C++, Python, DOORS, Python etc. (preferred)
- Eligible to receive a security clearance
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072