Posting ID: JP-002486282
- Candidate must have knowledge of Quality Engineer concepts and tools such as quality systems, auditing, product and process control and design, quality methods and tools, applied statistics, SPC, and Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Must have experience with electronic component assembly and test method procedures
- Must have experience with configuration management or familiar with the concepts outlined in MIL-STD-973, Military standard: configuration management
- Candidate will be responsible for utilizing quality tools and techniques to effect continuous improvement of internal processes
- Reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality discrepancies related to design, assembly and manufacturing processes and suppliers
- Will be ensuring that performance and quality of products conform to established company and regulatory standards
- Use surveillance and auditing techniques to identify opportunities for process and product improvement
- Interfaces with design, manufacturing, engineering, supplier, and procurement
- Will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating supplier processes for compliance
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to ensure quality standards and customer requirements are in place and are being properly executed
- Provide support and participate as the Quality interface in customer program reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Management, Quality Sciences or related field
- ASQ Certification in Quality Engineering or experience in working with an AS9100.ISO9001 quality management system or equivalent, and knowledge of Six Sigma, LEAN, or APQP.
- EOE/ Disability/ Veteran
RF/Microwave, test, analysis
Top Skills Details:
RF/Microwave, test, analysis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must be U.S Citizen due to ITAR regulations
Associate Degree or BS in Electrical Engineering.
1-5 years relevant experience.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072