REMOTE: Customer Sales/Service Specialist MUST Live Near UTICA NY
Posting ID: JP-002659406
- Answers incoming customer calls and obtains detailed information and enters information into database.
- Responds to calls from members and potential members with questions about products, services and membership benefits.
- Cross sells upgrades and recommends products and services.
- Obtains payment information and enters into the database.
- Adds or deletes members to coverage plans.
- Communications positively in difficult or emotional situations.
Customer service, Computer skills, Call center, Inbound calls
***High School Diploma or GED required***
- One year of related experience (customer service) and or training OR equivalent education and experience combined
- Knowledge of database software (or ability to quickly learn and demonstrate computer skills)
- Effective and professional communication skills
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jennifer Garwol