Posting ID: JP-002664217
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADMINISTRATION OPENING
ONE OF REGION’S FINEST HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCIES. THE HEALTH SYSTEM HAS NEARLY 17,000 EMPLOYEES, SIX ACUTE CARE HOSPITALS, THREE NURSING HOMES, A HOME HEALTH SERVICE, HOSPICE AND A NETWORK OF PHYSICIAN PRACTICES
· 2 years of medical administration/reception experience
· Experience handling insurance verification and authorizations
· Experience using a EMR system
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to handle incoming phone calls
· The medical secretary is a non-clinical position that will involve front desk work answering phones, scheduling appointments, scan results, may get trained on insurance verifications, etc.
· Need someone with an outgoing personality that smiles as they will be the face of the office and will greet guests. 1-year exp required and Cardiology exp is a plus.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jon DeRoss
Phone: (631) 760-3179