Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003873684
Hybrid I White Plains, NY
Looking for an immediate opportunity to join one of Aston Carter's top clients Accounting Team? This organization prides itself in hiring dynamic team players who are looking to grow with a reputable company.
What you’ll enjoy…
- Stability- This company has great tenure and upward mobility
- Great Culture - involved in charitable events all across Westchester County
- Competitive Salary & Benefits- great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k and union pension opportunity with raises and bonuses)
- Flexibility- Hybrid schedule of 3 days in office,2 days remote after training
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Journal entry preparation.
- Journal entry input to General Ledger.
- Analyze, check and research all accounts in General Ledger
- Perform reconciliations and analysis.
- Perform investment reconciliation and analysis.
- Prepare periodic management reports.
- Other general accounting duties as may be required.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements.
- Prepare contribution analysis and related journal entries.
- Prepare monthly miscellaneous cash receipts.
- Assist in Year-End IRS and DOL filings, SAR and PBGC filing.
- Special projects assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-4 years prior experience
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of General Ledger.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and high degree of initiative.
- Must be multi-tasked oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Please apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration, as we are looking to set up interviews and make a hiring decision by the end of the week. This is an urgent position that will move quickly – apply today!
Recruiter: Kaycee Jacaruso
Phone: (631) 760-3108