Posting ID: JP-002479948
This position provides assembly and testing. In general, work is to be performed in support of Quality Policy. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined for this position in a satisfactory manner. Independently performs a wide variety of duties to build, assemble and test.
• Complete work orders assigned within specifications
• Complete work orders on time as scheduled in the manufacturing plan
• Commits to providing our customers with outstanding value, service and product quality.
• Review work orders for assembly projects. Ensure all parts of BOM are accounted before starting a job
• Work from prints provided for all assembly work
• Perform maintenance activities on all machinery and tools in assembly area
• Quality Control- Provide troubleshooting to meet specifications
• Test operates unit(s) to locate nonvisual defects, measure performance, determine need for adjustment
• Works with Production Controller on new work orders and bill of material requirements
• Identify errors in BOM, Labor Hours and Procedures
• Attention to detail in performing all duties accurately
• Use of power tools and electronic testing equipment
Blueprint, Mechanical, Electrical, Assembly, lean manufacturing, engineering, kaizen, process improvement, Testing, quality improvement
- Education: BS Degree (Engineering, Engineering Technology, Chemical) preferred or equivalent experience
- Manufacturing Internship or Co-Op experience preferred
- Lean Manufacturing Training (ie. Intro to Lean, 5S, Kaizen, VSM, etc.) preferred
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072