Phlebotomist - Glenridge NJ
Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003776882
Glen Ridge, NJ
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general.
- The PSR I draws quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing while following established practices and procedures.
- The PSR I has direct contact with patients and creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe and accurate manner.
- The PSR I will demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy to patient information.
- Successful applicants may be assigned to work in a doctor's office, a patient service center or as business needs dictate.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily activities accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- The Patient Services Representative I (PSR I) represents the face of the company to patients who come in, both as part of their health routine or for insights into life-defining health decisions.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures.
- Maintains required records and documentation in EMR tool.
- Phlebotomy, Blood draw, Venipuncture, Specimen collection, Data entry, phlebotomy certification
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to provide quality, error free work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site supervision.
- Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and geriatric.
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime.
- Committed to all policies and procedures including company dress code, Employee Health & Safety, and Everyday Excellence Guiding Principles.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must demonstrate superior customer focus; ability to communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors and patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change; and knowledge of our business.
Recruiter: Ashley Makas