Clinical Trials Specialist
Posted Friday, March 31, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003669178
This opportunity is with a leading national cancer institute in NJ! They are looking to add a dedicated Clinical Trial Specialist to their team to support their leading investigators and exciting clinical studies. This organization is looking to interview as soon as possible!
- Coordinates the initiation and activation of all new clinical trial protocols. This includes, but is not limited to, verifying Scientific Review Board (SRB), Institutional Review Board (IRB), Human Research Oversight Committee (HROC), data collection plans and finance/contract approvals prior to study activation.
- Coordinates the preparation of study tools including but not limited to study binders, medication diaries, eligibility checklists and flow sheets (as required).
- Using Oncore®/Excel ®/Word, develops study tools, including but not limited to eligibility checklists, medication diaries, calendars, and flow sheets (as required). In collaboration with the Research Nurse Clinician (RNC) and/or physician, reviews patients’ charts and medical history to confirm protocol eligibility and obtains source documents (i.e. medical record documentation) as needed.
- Registers consented research patients with study sponsor (e.g. industry, NCI Cooperative group, etc.) and inputs into Oncore® clinical trials database maintained by Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
- Maintains research record (e.g. patient consent, eligibility, Case Report Forms (CRF), registration confirmation, corresponding source documents, etc.) for all patients enrolled in clinical trials.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3+ years of relevant clinical research experience
- 1+ years of oncology experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of computer software programs such as Excel®, Word®, and/or Access®.
Recruiter: Paxton Reddington
Phone: (973) 829-4393
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.