Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003776749
West Orange, NJ
Our client has been specializing in assessment, remediation, and management of environmental liability for more than 20 years. They serve clients from Maine to Virginia in both the private and public sector on Brownfields, Greenfield, and everything in between.
- Completion of Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and other related environmental Due Diligence work products.
- Assist in developing Quality Assurance Project Plans/Sample Scopes of Work
- Completion of Site Investigation Report, Remedial Investigation Reports, Remedial Action Reports with utilization and application of NJDEP Compliance options
- Site assessment and remediation activities
- Site walkovers, offsite document review, remediation oversight, remediation activities, subcontractor oversight and data evaluation
- Utilize hand and sample tools to collect field samples by hand, in rough terrain, utilizing field equipment weighing up to 40 pounds such as sample pumps, generators, hand augers, shovels, etc
- Office work consists of project coordination, administrative coordination, data management, budget development/monitoring, invoice review, subcontractor management, report writing and assistance with other project/office related program activities.
- General administrative and coordination duties as required (i.e., time sheets, documentation, etc.)
- Site visits throughout the state of New Jersey
Skills & Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding and familiarity of NJDEP regulations/compliance
- 5+ years of technical report writing experience with Remedial Investigation Reports, Remedial Action Reports, and Site Investigation Reports
- Experience in remediation oversight, remediation activities, subcontractor oversight, and data evaluation
- Experience in soil sampling and groundwater sampling
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER
This position offers hybrid flexibility, competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity for growth.