Sr. Controls Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002179582
• Generation of Controls Schematics for Automation and Testing systems
• Development of system concepts for new applications
• Analyzing existing machines and improving controls to improve uptime or throughput
• Electrical load requirements for sizing power supplies, contactors, etc.
• Specification of components for machine controls
• Development of controls that meet current standards for safety
• Program machine controls. (Plc, Robots, servo’s, VB).
servo, PLC, HMI, vision system, Automation, Plc programming, Programming, Robotics, Allen-bradley, Autocad
Top Skills Details:
servo,PLC,HMI,vision system,Automation,Plc programming,Programming,Robotics,Allen-bradley,Autocad
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Requirements • Positive self-motivated attitude and ability to work in team environment • PLC programming experience • Visual Basic programming (experience a plus) • Motion Control programing • Vision system and bar code programing • Robot Program
Recruiter: Kayla Malone