Posting ID: JP-002180001
Packaging Machine Operator
Clean, climate controlled, new facility!
1st Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Ensure the machine is running properly: check for problems and engage the proper personnel for necessary adjustments or repairs.
- Load product off of machine. Assisting with changing products to be packaged.
- Adhere to safety standards when running or repairing machine.
- Be sure machine and air compressor are turned off at end of day.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Machine operator experience desirable.
- Able to read and write numbers.
- Able to recognize mechanical problems, make repairs, and order parts.
- Knowledge of proper use of tools.
- Understand safety issues in relation to machine operation and maintenance.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to use hand cart or pallet jack.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kasey Hall