Posting ID: JP-002146733
NO CTC, MUST WORK ON TEKSYSTEMS W2
This team is responsible for DevOps Engineering and Container/kubernetes environments. They are responsible for building out the client's kubernetes capabilities as they prepare to move some applications to the public cloud in 2021. They are currently an Azure environment, with additional focus on containerization and their Pivotal cloud foundry environment.
- These individuals will be a part of a 10-15 person team. The end goal is to implement large scale scrum agile model, their focus will be around around product areas and product owners, supporting those teams.
- This teams will remain the same for the majority of the project, a year plus-they will be working with the same individuals. They are going to be aligned to backlog that the product owners are creating, pulling priorities, handling assignment of work internally
- This team will likely convert to FTE as this is a long term project/need, they do an evaluation for this based on performance around 3 mo in.
Cloud, Devops, Kubernetes, Azure
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Financial services exp is helpful
- Cloud experience/ BIG 3 - AWS, Google and AZURE
- Must be able to convert FTE
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072