IAM Project Manager
Posting ID: JP-002159215
TEKsystems is actively searching for a IAM (Identity Access Management) Project Manager with extensive experience. This position sits on-site 5 days a week in Charlotte, NC.
**MUST HAVE the following:
- Experience working as a Project Manager/Project Lead/ Business Analyst who has IAM implementation experience.
- Executing projects in large corporate IT environments - know how to navigate what you don't know. Gone through a similar effort with Identity access management (Application onboarding project, IAM tool implementation, implementing access controls, etc.)
- Responsible for planning and execution of tasks to on-board Operations and Consumer Lending Technology (CLT) line of business assets to the IAM Enterprise solution (IES) as detailed in Rapid onboarding Model playbook for Application onboarding. The IAM tool used is Oracle Identity Governance tool (OIG)
- Collaborate for on-boarding planning, including prioritizing assets, secure resources and funding as needed. Track line of business on-boarding status.
- Take the line of business applications through IAM onboarding lifecycle - Discover, Qualify, Schedule, Plan, Build, Test and Transition.
- Serve as point of contact, escalation point and advocate for the IAM program for LOB stakeholders, asset owners, LOB partners and Risk Partners.
- Identify, engage, orient and train stakeholders of given Application on IAM program and solution.
- Guide application teams in completing onboarding tasks and drive the resulting communication and training plans. Drive the exception filing process for applications not onboarding to IAM.
- Provide feedback on the IAM solution and on-boarding process in support of continuous improvement.
- Engage and drive discussions with application teams for externalizing Access Management, where applicable.
- Enterprise level experience developing, deploying and sustaining Access Management policy alignment
- Experience developing governance, policy and best practices for enterprise Identity and Access Management execution models
- IAM Project Management
- LOB Application Onboarding, Content Management, Infrastructure and Platform Management
- Compliance, Data access, application onboarding
- Banking/Financial Services Exp.
Must be willing to work on a W2 basis and no sponsorship is offered. Unfortunately, third party vendors will not be accepted for this role. A phone interview is required for the role so local Charlotte, NC candidates are highly preferred.***Please apply directly to the posting for more information or to be considered for the role email email@example.com - Candidates that match the requirements above will then be contacted for submittal.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ashley Dean