Electricians And Electrical Helpers
Posting ID: JP-002067606
Seeking Experienced Electricians AND Electrical Helpers to work on Heavy Commercial and Industrial projects in the Durham and Chapel Hill, NC area. Projects are renovations, up fits, and new construction.
Full Time opportunity (40-50hrs)
Long term Work (contract to hire)
- Performs Electrical Installation on new construction and renovations
- Completes Projects According To Blueprints, Plans, and Schematics
- Installs, Tests, And Replaces Components Of Electrical Circuitry And Internal Power Distribution Systems Including Conduit, Wiring, Connections, Receptacles, Breakers, Panels, And Switches
- Tests, Repairs, And Replaces Or Installs Electrical Generators, Transformers, And Uninterrupted Power Systems
- Installs, Maintains, And Repairs Motors, Controls, And Other Electrical Components Of Equipment And Appliances Including Heating, Air Conditioning, Pumping, And Solid-State Control Systems
- Uses Tools And Equipment Of The Electrical Trade
- Follows And Ensures Compliance With Safety Procedures And Electrical Codes
- Ensures Contract Performance In Accordance With The Direction And Policies Of EMCOR.
- Performs Quality Work In Accordance With Safety Procedures.
- Minimum 4 Years Experience On Commercial And/Or Industrial Job Sites
- Ability To Work Under The Pressure Of Multiple Deadlines
- Extremely High Level Of Attention To Detail And The Ability To Take Initiative And Adapt Quickly To Changing Requirements
- Must Be Able To Perform Quality Work In Accordance With Safety Procedures
- MUST Have Reliable Transportation To Get To And From Work.
- MUST be willing to submit to a drug screen
If you or anyone you know are interested please reach out to Bri Urbany 919-378-1185 (leave a detailed voicemail if I don't answer) and email a resume to email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Urbany, Brianna