Sr. Identity And Access Management Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002099612
The Privileged Access Management Analyst (PAM), is responsible for implementing, managing and documenting security operations functions within the IAM environment with special emphasis on controlling access and implementing and monitoring access standards.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Perform analysis, documentation, and testing of enhancements associated with new or existing access and identity management application functionalities.
- Establish and maintain organizational access control standards within the Windows, Azure, Microsoft Active Directory, AS/400, Mainframe, AWS and Unix environments.
- Supports the architecture, design, deployment and integration of client's privileged account security solutions.
- Establish key operational performance metrics, monitoring, and reporting for authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) functions within the operational space.
- Develop deep understanding of operational processes and standards driving improvements and efficiencies where possible.
- Support documentation of key operational functions and processes maintaining those artifacts.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of security and privacy policies, procedures, controls, and reporting with special emphasis on access control standards.
- Works with infrastructure and application teams to identify new ways to apply the PAM solution in order to increase security, accountability, and reduce process overhead.
- Tests periodic software upgrades and updates for stability and deploys them to production.
- Makes hardware and software recommendations where applicable to improve PAM availability.
- Participate and contribute (e.g., through meetings, calls) during non-core working hours in support of global teams.
- Review and maintain process/procedure documentation.
- Complete customer requests to facilitate timely resolution.
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Ability to read, assess, and write technical documentation.
- Proficiency with common scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, BASH).
- Experience working with custom APIs.
- Experienced with the implementation and management of access control standards in cloud and SAAS applications.
- Understanding of cloud computing services/continuous delivery deployment architecture is desirable (AWS, MS Azure).
- Working knowledge of "Cloud Architectures" (e.g., SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and the ability to address the unique security considerations of secure Cloud computing (e.g. integrating IAM with Enterprise services, Secure-SDLC. Data Protection - cryptography, key management).
- Combined work experience and/or educational experience totaling 4 years.
- Associate Degree in business, finance or information technology preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communication (oral and written) to various levels of an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of identity governance principles and concepts, directory services / LDAP authentication, RBAC / ABAC, SAML, OAuth.
- Understanding authentication methods, SSO, OAuth, MFA, SAML, Federation and Certificates.
- Experience performing technical assessments of system and supporting audits of application security and working with auditors (internal & external).
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, GIAC, GSEC or GISP or similar/equivalent certifications are a plus.
- Experience with RPA tools is a plus.
- Experience with industry tools (i.e. Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, ServiceNow, SharePoint, Microsoft Office)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072