Forklift Operator- 3rd Shift
Posting ID: JP-002178995
The following tasks are performed by a Material Handler:
• Utilize Sit-down forklift to take 2 pallets of product at a time from production line to the warehouse. Will use an RF Scanner when picking the product up from line and delivering to Warehouse
• Able to complete weekly cycle counts and participate in annual inventory counts.
• Stack Merchandise onto pallets and install protective devices such as shrink wrap, or strapping to prevent shifting or damage to materials being transported.
• Perform applicable quality checks and document results.
• Perform basic housekeeping activities.
• Ensure all materials are labeled correctly.
• Ensure stocking area is clean and organized, free from food, waste, trash and any hazard that may cause injury.
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisors or management
Forklift, Forklift operating, rf scanner, rf scan gun, material handling, production support
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have 1+ years of forklift experience operating a sit-down forklift.
Recruiter: Stephanie Canino
Phone: (954) 717-3558