Posting ID: JP-002180019
• Assist Operators with materials assigned to run equipment
• Ensure that items produced pass quality control requirements
• Will train with operators to learn how to perform moderately advanced troubleshooting of equipment and perform adjustments
• Read and interpret blue prints if applicable
• Use moderately advanced measuring instruments
• Complete all necessary documents fully and accurately
• Adhere to 5S standards (e.g., maintain cleanliness of work area, etc.)
• Follow all Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
Shift: 2nd 2pm-10pm; 3rd 10pm-6am
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Blueprint experience is a huge plus but not required. CNC experience preferred but open to mechanically inclined candidates and will train them into the role. They have Murata CNC Machines and Multi-spindle Screw machines.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Rylie Anderson