Architect Intern / Project Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002109604
Our client in Raleigh is looking for a professional who is looking for an entry level opportunity to join their team as an Intern & Project Coordinator. Individual will supplement current staff with a variety of responsibilities , but will primarily be a student in attempt to learn the company, the role and get in position for a bigger role in 12-18 months.
- Develop, maintain, communicate, and follow up on project schedules to multiple stakeholders
- Schedules to include project specific intermittent deadlines
- Weekly follow up with Project Coordinators on progress towards project deadlines
- Bi-weekly check-ins with consultants on project specific deadlines.
- Weekly and daily check on Ajera project information…fill in missing information or follow up with PCs to do so.
- Identify projects without budget figures in Ajera PCC
- Report to OM on projects that are tracking at or over budgeted hours
- Update and maintain project invoicing list
Project coordination, Architectural Drafting, MS Office, Revit, AutoCAD, CAD, Design, Drafting, Architectural, Multi Family
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Architecture Technology, Building Sciences, Construction Management, Architectural Technology, Project Management or Business Administration with coursework in building sciences and construction related fields
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072