Senior Instructional Designer
Posting ID: JP-002171357
EASi is hiring a Learning & Performance Solutions Specialist II (Senior Instructional Designer responsibility) for a permanent role supporting our skilled workforce specializing in the engineering and sciences fields. This individual will enable EASi’s employees to close skill and performance gaps by creating targeted learning and performance solutions. The Learning & Performance (LPS) Specialist II will determine the appropriate solution by conducting a needs analysis and/or interpreting the needs analysis provided by the LPS Manager. This individual will work independently on high impact projects and assist the LPS Manager on larger group efforts. The Specialist II will continuously improve, relentlessly pursue excellence, keep project trackers and records up to date, and collaborate with the LPS team and business partners.
Will consider qualified candidates located near additional EASi offices in Phoenix AZ, Denver CO, Atlanta GA, Louisville KY, Columbus OH, Peoria IL, Troy MI, Charlotte NC, Raleigh NC, and Fort Worth, TX.
- Conducts current state assessment, gap analysis, and root cause analysis of workflow, quality, and training gaps
- Performs critical task analysis and interprets critical task analyses conducted by others
- Creates and regularly updates project plan(s) including managing details and keeping multiple tasks/projects on task. Regularly monitors and tracks progress on work projects
- Occasionally conducts classroom and virtual Instructor-Led training sessions
- Maintains records in Content Resource Management system
- Creates and edits scripts, job aids, and storyboards
- Collects, manages, and interprets performance data. Designs and develops performance improvement solutions
- Collaborates with subject matter experts (SMEs), stakeholders, and peers to design, create/develop, and evaluate content
- Creates assessments that measure learning and/or performance outcomes
- Applies consistent approach to instructional design (ADDIE, SAM, etc.) and performance analysis (HPT)
- Adheres to industry best practices and standards when developing learning and performance solutions.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred (Learning & Development, Human Resources, or Education fields)
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud, Articulate/Captivate and/or Camtasia
- Minimum 4 years of experience in needs analysis, instructional or curriculum design, training, education, or technical writing for training material
- Prior experience involving Embedded Systems, Product Design, and Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is a plus
- Experienced with eLearning content development and interviewing subject-matter-experts (SME’s)
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Strong understanding of adult-learning theory
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups and to technical and executive level management.
- Proficient working both independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced, multi-tasking high performance team
- World Class Customer Service mindset
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ryan Vanderslice