Customer Success Representative
Posting ID: JP-002094410
- Responsible for paying attention to detail and data entry
- Enter sales orders
- Familiarity with shipping codes and materials out
- Deliver best in class customer service— responding to customer needs thoroughly, in a timely manner, and with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactively field and resolve any customer issues, complaints, questions, order inquiries, and any other requests for information.
- Accurately enter and process orders from both external customer and inter-company PO’s, and actively monitor these orders to ensure their successful production and delivery.
Customer service, Data entry, order entry
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in customer service and data entry
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072