Posting ID: JP-002350977
Currently hiring for busy manufacturing facility in Marshall, NC. Training provided, competitive pay, overtime opportunities and per diem available upon qualifying candidates.
- Understands bag-making process; operates machine and makes any needed adjustments (within specifications)
- Possesses a full working knowledge of all machine safeguards
- Ensures bags are in conformance with specifications and manufacturing instructions
- Performs clear and checks as required. Maintains a clean and safe working area around assigned machine(s)
- Performs quality tests and measurements as needed to trouble shoot machine.
Ability to interpret measurement data (measurements and charts).
Strong mechanical aptitude.
Previous mechanical experience, assembly or machine operating required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Maggie Lawson
Phone: (912) 525-5450