Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003908434
Actalent Services is hiring a Project Coordinator for a permanent role supporting delivery leadership within our Clinical Service business. Actalent's Project Coordinator will be responsible to provide support to our internal Delivery Managers and Delivery Leads. A core responsibility of this position is to track program costs, timing and resources and generate timely reports as needed. In addition, the Project Coordinator also provides relevant information to support engagement billing, invoicing and financial data analysis. The position will be based as defined by the necessities of the customer account/accounts being supported.
- Support Actalent Services Delivery Leadership including multiple Project and Program Managers in the internal project set up, tracking and reporting.
- Project documentation duties – maintains/documents progress against PO and/or SOW; creates/maintains schedule and action item list, completes/maintains/files regulatory documentation.
- Schedule and host meetings with delivery teams to discuss program health or risk assessments.
- Review raw data including reporting and invoicing and transform raw data into customized reports/updates
- Update and maintain internal project documents for estimation, scheduling, bill rates, work orders, summaries and reports.
- Work with delivery teams to accept documents for contracts and provide consultant information.
- Utilize client vendor management systems to communicate consultant hire information and access.
- Project Estimation duties – estimate level of effort, cost and duration.
- Resource scheduling – align skills/capabilities with scope of work, accounts for capacity and availability.
- Support timesheet management for all project resources including data entry, checking for accuracy, updating project accruals reports and resource schedules.
- Perform project analysis and provides reports to project manager for: Project status, Cumulative project summaries for cost, time and resource usage, Project accruals for cost and time, Resource usage and schedules.
- Accumulates and reports project quality metrics. Creates customized reports and dashboards to offer visibility into project status and health.
- Provides information for invoicing including project data, hours and costs; assists project manager in checking invoices for accuracy.
- Supports project workflow requirements such as change orders, project amendments and project closing.
- Submit change request forms and support change management tasks.
- Review contracts and ensure internal teams are following established process and contractual obligations.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in project management, Life Sciences discipline
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in project administration with exposure to contract interpretation, budget tracking and project reporting.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task in fast pace environment.
- Highly proficient in PC applications; MS Office suite of tools a must.
- High proficiency required in MS Excel.
- Ability to think analytically; demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Recruiter: Sreelakshmi Sudhish