Full Stack Developer *REMOTE*
Posting ID: JP-002660068
Front end responsibilities may include:
- Crafting semantic HTML markup with a strong focus on accessibility, in order to make experiences that are friendly to browsers, assistive technologies, search engines, and other environments that can consume HTML.
- Creating CSS code that control the look and feel of the web experience, tackling colors, typography, responsive layout, animation, and any other visual aspect of the UI. Front-end designers’ architect resilient CSS code with a focus on modularity, flexibility, compatibility, and extensibility.
- Testing across browsers and devices to ensure the UI is functional and good-looking on a never-ending stream of desktops, mobile phones, tablets, and all manner of other web-enabled devices (and even anticipating ones that haven’t been invented yet!)
- Optimizing the performance of front-end code in order to create lightweight, fast-loading user interface.
- Working with designers to ensure the brand, design vision, and UX best practices are properly translated into the browser, which, to remind you, is the actual place actual people will go to use the actual product.
- Working with back-of-the-front-end developers to ensure the front-end code is compatible with back-end code, services, APIs, and other technology architecture.
- Creating a library of presentational UI components authored in a templating language are packaged up to be consumed by other developers.
- Authoring and documenting a robust, intuitive component API for each presentational component so developers consuming the component can easily plug whatever they need into to it.
- Writing unit tests for the presentational UI component library code to ensure the components look and function properly.
- Maintaining the presentational components as a product, meaning handling versioning, deploying, governance, release notes and all the operational stuff goes into maintaining a software product.
end responsibilities may include:
- Writing API Controllers as entry points for access the business logic.
- Experience with Micro Services and the deployment of those services.
- Writing application business logic to handle things like CRUD functionality and to control application state, routing, cache, authentication, and so on.
- Wiring up, integrating with, and even authoring data sources, services, and APIs. This can include things like retrieving, manipulating, and displaying content from a CMS, or posting data to the appropriate service when a user submits a form.
- Writing end-to-end, integration, and other tests to ensure the application works as intended.
- Managing devops stuff deployment tooling, CI/CD stuff, and so on
- Working with front-of-the-front-end developers to ensure the UI component library contains all the components, variants, and API hooks necessary in order to build the application and all its states.
- Working with the product team to ensure all product states are accurately represented in the living, breathing application
- Writing database migration scripts.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072