Civil Engineer / Land Development Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002662651
We are seeking a Junior Design Engineer within the Land Development Division in their Chapel Hill, NC office with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Assisting project engineers in the preparation of Land Development Plans and submission
-Site layout, zoning plans, site grading and stormwater calculations submissions
-Site development and design, including stormwater management design, AutoCAD, plan preparation, grading, various permits applications and report writing
- Working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment under the supervision and direction of a Engineer/PE.
The individual will work in a collaborative multi-disciplinary environment under the director of engineering.
Civil Engineer, PE, Professional Engineer, Designer, Designing, Stormwater, Storm Water, Land development, Civil 3D
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- BS Civil Engineering
- 3+ Years of Experience on Site Design Projects,
- Commercial, Retail and Public Sector Projects
- Site layout, grading, storm drainage, stormwater management, utilities, and erosion control
- Familiar with local permitting regulations
- Design via Autocad Civil 3D
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Team Player
Entry - Expert Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jordan Vick