Posting ID: JP-002343939
Our client is currently hiring Field Technicians for immediate hire. This company provides its utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. Direct Installers are responsible for providing services directly to small business tenants, building owners and other utility customers.
Pay will range from $18.00/hr-$22.00/hr based on experience and the hours will consists from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all required duties as directed to install, inspect modify, remove and/or service devices
- Exhibit basic HVAC technical aptitude and understanding
- Perform work requiring electrical/electronic usage and mechanical theories and principles
- Navigate and understand basic operating components of air conditioning systems
- Provide a professional appearance appropriate for a representative of our organization and the client
- Ensure the meeting of customer specifications and company quality standards
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Work in a team atmosphere to collaborate and continuously improve operations year after year
- Occasional weekend travel to a job site to accommodate a customer’s need may be required
- Conduct inventory counts and submit inventory reports as requested by management.
- Assure assigned fleet vehicles have all safety products located within and attached to the vehicle, and that the vehicles are kept clean and orderly.
- Perform routine vehicle safety inspections and submit inspection and maintenance reports to management upon request.
If interested, please apply to this posting with an updated resume or feel free to contact me directly at (704)-499-5264.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Joyce, Donshae