Posting ID: JP-002662220
W2 ONLY/NO C2C for this
Bank of America
18 Month contract
Interview and hire off 1 step this week!!
Data Analyst Opening
• Understands databases; technical skills in querying and analyzing data (SQL or equivalent). This is a must have. Full stop if not SQL proficient.
• Knowledge of Data Warehouse and data management principles.
• Data analysis including data mapping, data lineage, report analysis, interface definitions.
• Plan and coordinate delivery and dependencies across multiple teams.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
• Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus, and achieve objectives.
• Sound knowledge of program management and solution delivery.
• Significant experience with SDLC methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SAFE.
Data, Sql, Data analysis, Business analysis
Top Skills Details:
Data,Sql,Data analysis,Business analysis
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072