Remote Licensed Health Insurance Agent - $23/Hr + Commission
Posting ID: JP-002332174
For immediate consideration, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: 10/06/21
Pay: $23/base + Sales Incentive/commission
- $500 Bonus Day 1 of product training
- $1000 Bonus Day1 of production (6 weeks in)
• Handle customer inquiries regarding health and ancillary insurance products
• Follow a proven sales and quality process to assist customers
• Be available to receive inbound phone calls
• Be available to receive inbound pre-screened leads transfers
• Provide quote and enrollment support to new customers
• Recommend coverage that fits the customer’s needs
• Make outbound follow up calls to new and existing customers
• Data entry/update CRM with customer data
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum education level of a high school diploma or GED
- Previous sales experience
- Resident Health license in Florida / or state you live in.
- Demonstrated ability in using a computer and Windows PC applications
- Strong typing and navigation skills
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072