Posting ID: JP-002666041
Will be responsible for portfolio level allocation across all of the business unit (700 people, multiple locations). There are 50+ initiatives that they’ll be responsible for allocating money to (contract/full time spend, etc).
This Application is the fastest growing channel in the organization. We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter, proficient in multi-tasking, who can:
• Manage staffing allocations for the teams ~ 700 resources
• Is Highly organized and detail oriented
• Has strong analytical skills and general financial acumen
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to manage, structure, and consolidate multiple sources of data into intelligent reports and stories, and take appropriate actions to remedy outlier situations;
• Strong relationship, verbal and written communication and influencing skills.
• Has experience with PMMT, PCM, RMP, GPP, SAFE
• Has experience with variance reporting and adhoc reports generation from the allocations systems of record
• Experience in Financial sector is a big plus
• Prior experience in a similar role is preferred
• Familiarity with banking Financial process and systems
• Project management experience
• Experience working in a distributed team environment
• Mobile App experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072