Sr Product Manager Banking
Posting ID: JP-002663922
Our client is investing and building new products and services that improve consumer’s experience that are in the market buying a home. This specific group manages all of the Marketing, Sales tools, and Communication strategy around the home lending products.
The Product Manager is responsible for full lifecycle product management of one or more technology products, collaborating with product management leaders, delivery teams and other cross-functional partners to release high value products into the market. The Product Owner articulates product vision, definition, goals, and direction for teams to design, develop, and deliver technology products to meet associated objectives and key results. The Product Owner serves as the communications hub and acts as a strategic guide for all people involved in product generation and delivery.
In particular, the role of the Product Manager is to:
• Identify and build relationships with key partners and stakeholders, communicating product vision, priorities, and release plans while soliciting and incorporating feedback. Act as a conduit between the stakeholders and the delivery team during planning, execution and ongoing operations to optimize capabilities, maximize customer value, and align expectations.
• Review competitive market data, industry trends, and customer insights to learn about and anticipate customers’ wants, needs and desires. Use data to inform prioritization.
• Actively own and continuously maintain a prioritized product backlog aligned to product vision and goals, maximizing customer and business value. Lead backlog refinement and seed backlog through discovery activities and stakeholder and delivery team collaboration.
• Ensure that product goals, feature-level KPIs, and other performance indicators exist, are measured, and in alignment with OKRs. Monitor and report successes and opportunities with transparency while managing risk and ensuring regulatory and policy compliance.
• In collaboration with the Scrum team, define Sprint goals that align to product vision, OKRs, and team KPIs. Define acceptance criteria and verify they are met. Plan and facilitate backlog refinement and Sprint and product reviews, and participate in other Scrum events (sprint planning, daily scrum, and retrospectives).
• Empower teams to work autonomously in building optimum solutions, while being available throughout the sprint to ensure intent of stories is understood, acceptance criteria are appropriate, and interim questions are addressed.
Product management, Agile, communication and leadership skills, financial services, mortgage, User stories, analytical skill, problem management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Looking for specific product development experience and specifically related to new product development
Open to 5+ years of "true" product experience
Design thinking-ensure the resume speaks to the work they have done
Looking for someone that can do discovery and drive product definition and create a roadmap, vision and a strategy
Definition -designing less
***very strong emphasis on customer experience **
W2 only- will need to be onsite sometime in 2022 3 days a week.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072