Estimator For Light Industrial Projects
Posting ID: JP-002659242
We have a LOCAL Industrial General Contractor looking for multiple Estimator's (ENTRY LEVEL AND Sr. LEVEL). If you have experience of working with design-build/conceptual estimating for Light Industrial projects APPLY NOW!!!!
***IF YOU ONLY HAVE EXPERIENCE AS AN ESTIMATOR WITH A CONCRETE OR CIVIL SUBCONTRACTOR AND ARE LOOKING TO GET INTO THE GENERAL CONTRACTOR SIDE OF CONSTRUCTION THIS IS THE PERFECT POSITION FOR YOU.
- candidate must have 2+ years of estimating experience (specifically design- build and conceptual estimating)
- Client is looking for a candidate that will be able to come into the role without needing much training
- Client's work is majority negotiated work not hard bid work
- The projects with this client typically range between the $4 and $8 million mark.
- Work schedule is a typical 7-5pm - Monday through Friday. Client is also open to flex schedule (Some days work remote)
- Software uses include: Bluebeam, timberline software and/or excel spreadsheet
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of estimating experience
- Estimating experience in commercial, institutional, and industrial construction
- Projects are between 2 and 8 million in size
-Feedback after previous interviews: Candidates must have tilt or PEMB that is about 50% of what they are looking for.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072