Posting ID: JP-002664079
Technical Business Analyst position within Online Technology to help deliver new features and enhancements to Edge and Wealth Management client facing platforms. The Business Analyst will be part of an Agile Scrum team, collaborating with the Product Owner to evaluate the Features, write effective user stories, document business rules; and with the Developers to review technical design, identify enablers and dependencies. The Business analyst will be responsible for backlog refinement and will facilitate discussions regarding requirements within the team and with external dependencies.
• Must have excellent analytical skills and at least 5 - 7 years of experience as a Technical Business analyst, working closely with business partners to elicit requirements, document process flows, identify risks and mitigation and participate in definition of strategies for the technical solution
• Ability to communicate and work with Developers to ensure that acceptance criteria for the user stories are understood and applied
• Ability to communicate and work with Testers to ensure that test plans and scripts satisfy the requirements
• Experience in Agile methodology
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to facilitate discussions
• Self-motivated and requires minimal supervision
• Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to analyze existing capabilities and identify gaps and opportunities
"systems analyst", "user stories", agile, jira
Top Skills Details:
"systems analyst", "user stories", agile,jira
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
strong communication skills
Charlotte, NC w2
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072