Embedded Software Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002660080
This person will assist the development team with porting, design, redesign, troubleshooting and debug of low level MCU and RTOS based development for Internet of Things projects. This may include assisting with bring up of new platforms, tracking down issues reported by other groups, or adding new features for experimental purposes. Develop embedded system solutions using MCU and Analog & Power products. Develop technical documentation including specifications, application notes, user guides, manuals, etc.
embedded, C, firmware, RTOS
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. strong C embedded programmer with embedded experience (firmware not bare metal)
2. Experience with embedded Linux or other RTOS
3. BSEE or BSCE highly preferred
4. Very good knowledge of C and scripting languages like python.
5. Familiar with XML
6. Ideally someone with small group or solo product development experience.
7. Needs to have good design documentation skills.
8. Willingness/desire to test/debug firmware
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072