*Job Opening!!!!!* Data Entry
Posting ID: JP-002664559
This professional will be responsible for caring out daily data entry task to clerically assist with centralization of maintaining reports and ensuring that reports are accurately being file in company system.
- Maintain reports to include: permit tracking log, permitting by jurisdiction log, etc.
- Process permits including but not limited to tracking down all necessary documents, applying for and following the permits through each municipality/jurisdiction
- Pay fees including permits, site plans, business license
- Assist with miscellaneous issues such as fees or holds
Prepare and distribute packages and permits to the production team
- Self driven
- Willing to go onsite
- Organization skills
- Problem solving
- Success driven motivation
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
Admin, Data Entry, Microsoft office, Excel, administrative skills, Computer Savvy
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Preferred 1 year minimum data entry or administrative experience
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Joshua Siler