MEP Drafter / MEP Designer / MEP Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002662645
We are currently looking for a BIM Coordinator / Mechanical Detailer to assist with drafting, design and coordination within the mechanical disciplines. Responsibility of the position will be to create and supervise the creation of 3D virtual models.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Efficient and effective utilization of technical project modeling tools. Representative tools include Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, BIM 360 & Bluebeam.
- Create and manipulate Revit projects, templates, families, views, sheets, schedules, filters and other Revit functions.
- Create work sets, link models, align models, and other multi-discipline coordination tasks within Revit.
- Create, run and monitor clash detection within Navisworks, BIM 360 Glue & Model Coordination.
- Set up views for use by project team including electronic document filing and other facets of electronic drawings and/or model.
- Model management, administration, and maintenance.
- Manage subcontractor coordination models and direct coordination meetings
- Prepare copies and sets of documents for transmittal to other parties as required.
- Download and distribute as necessary: drawings, models and misc. information from the Web, Dropbox, or project websites (BIM 360, Submittal Exchanges, Bluebeam Studio, FTP site, etc.)
- Possess the ability to organize large amounts of information into a coherent, presentable and meaningful format.
- Work independently, but as part of an overall project team. Manage time to meet tight project schedule deadlines and successfully complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
BIM COORDINATING, Mechanical DESIGN, REVIT, Drafting, Designing, HVAC, Mechanical Drafting, HVAC Design, HVAC Drafting, Piping Design, Plumbing Design, Electrical Drafting, BIM Coordination, AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, Detailer, Mechanical Detailer, MEP Detailer
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 18 Months of MEP Drafting + Detailing
- BIM Coordination
- Revit Software Experience Preferred
- AS Degree in Relevant Skillset Preferred
- Experience Working for Contractor versus Engineering Firm preferred
- Exposure Working in the field preferred, but not required.
Entry - Intermediate Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jordan Vick