Posting ID: JP-002525092
Seeking a strong Human Resources Manager to support company initiatives by managing their responsibilities with a high level of attention and detail. The right candidate will be highly organized and exhibit an exceptional level of accuracy and pride in the work they deliver. Candidates looking for strong compensation, excellent benefits, and career advancement should consider this opportunity. Based in the Huntersville, North Carolina area, this role is a career-building, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work.
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
• Prepare and ensure accurate job postings and job requisitions
• Coordinate and/or conduct interviews with job candidates including both entry level and management roles
• Process all New Hire Documentation- including but not limited to offer letters, employment contracts, administering the screening process, facilitating Drug Screens, verification of certification and previous employment per company guideline
• Lead the onboarding process for newly hired employees and process all necessary new hire paperwork
• Ensure compliance with current regulations
Policy Implementation, Employee Relations, and Performance Management
• Assist employees and management with the interpretation of HR policies and procedures
• Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and labor postings regulations and updating the Employee Handbook as needed
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
• Ensure compliance with employee performance goals and annual evaluations
• Provide guidance and support in reviewing employee data for corrective action/termination requests
• Respond to unemployment claims and participates in unemployment hearings
• Coordinate annual open enrollment with the broker by assisting the setup of the online portal and communicating company benefits to employees
• Partner with appropriate carriers to process any employee changes or address any employee concerns
• Assist employee with any benefits changes due to status changes and qualifying events
• Coordinate with 401K administrators on plan document execution and ensure compliance with all aspects of the company retirement benefits
• Maintain a high standard of confidentiality of all employee records and information
• Ensure compliance with ongoing personnel file maintenance
• Ensure all employee contracts, contract addendum, exhibits, and schedules are fully executed and updated as needed
• Ensure compliance with all terminated employee files
• Manage the office administration needs for the entire company
• Assist in coordinating company trainings, employee recognition, or other company wide events/meetings as necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree Required in Human Resources and/or Business Management
• 5+ years of experience working in a Human Resources Generalist/Management Role
• PHR or SMHR-CP preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
talent development, human resources, employee relations, phr, SMHR-CP
Candidates with merger and acquisition experience would be helpful
We’d also like to see someone with experience in talent development as we grow the team.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Emma Matheson
Phone: (980) 859-6038