Posting ID: JP-002635613
- Responsible for leading North American teams assigned to customer/internal project launches and customer/internal activities.
- Responsible for the following project deliverables: Project Cost, Project Timing, Resource management
- Maintain all APQP documentation in the company database
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business with 3+ years of experience; equivalent combined education/experience considered.
- Automotive or Commercial Vehicle Industry, OEM, and/or major account experience preferred.
- Highly driven, self-directed, responsible, detail-oriented professional with excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking, project management, and excellent follow-through skills
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072