*IMMEDIATE HIRE* ENTRY LEVEL BIOLOGY/ENVIRONMENTAL
Posting ID: JP-002658645
*IMMEDIATE HIRE, FAST INTERVIEW PROCESS*
*LOOKING FOR RECENT GRADS LOOKING TO GET THEIR FOOT IN IN THE DOOR AT A GROWING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY*.
Are you looking to be an integral part of the COVID-19 efforts? Looking for a job with purpose and upward growth? This may be the job for you!
• There is great leadership that is happy to jump in and help the team when needed—but simultaneously really do need/appreciate people who are able to hit the ground running.
• They are looking for this new team to be a fresh start and a part of building a fantastic culture.
• It's a growing company with a lot of upward mobility.
• Every department crossed trains in order to make their workforce stronger.
• They have a lot of in-depth, hands-on training for their green workforce.
• It's a clean work environment with large labs.
• They are growing the number of high-tech analytical instruments they have.
• Our client, fast-growing specialty pharmaceutical company, that focuses on developing, manufacturing and marketing generic and proprietary sterile injectable products is seeking Environmental Monitoring Technicians to join their QC Microbiology group.
• On a day to day basis these individuals will be responsible for for viable and non-viable monitoring of the manufacturing areas, including air, water and surface sampling.
• The QC Environmental Monitoring Technician will perform Environmental Monitoring (EM) and Water for Injection (WFI) sampling in support of cGMP manufacturing activities associated with sterile manufacturing.
• Additionally, the QC Environmental Monitoring Technician will be expected to perform laboratory testing associated with Environmental Monitoring (EM) and Water for Injection (WFI) samples.
• Samples will be logged in a proprietary LIMS and cGMP documentation practices will be adhered to.
• Schedule: 2x2x3 rotating schedule
• Shift: 12-hour Shifts, 1st shift= 6AM-6PM, 2nd shift= 6PM-6AM.
• Pay: $20-28/hr. Pay based upon experience and shift.
• Experience within Environmental Monitoring, Aseptic techniques, GMP, Pharmaceutical environment
• Minimum of a High School Diploma, 2-year Associates of Science degree preferred.
• Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
• Experience in activities pertaining to aseptic manufacturing and knowledge of how to maintain an aseptic environment.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure with time constraints.
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes in task priority.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently to complete tasks.
• The QC Environmental Monitoring Technician is expected to follow all policies and procedures which include but are not limited to; Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WI), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), and current Good Laboratory Practices (cGLPs).
• Perform sampling of Water for Injection (WFI), City Water, Reverse Osmosis Water (RO), and Clean Steam to support manufacturing and/or qualification activities.
• Perform Personnel Monitoring of sterile garbed personnel.
• Perform Compressed Air and Compressed Gas sampling to support manufacturing and/or qualification activities.
• Perform Viable Air, Total Particulate Air (Non-Viable), Surface (RODAC), and Swab sampling to support manufacturing and/or qualification activities.
• Perform bioburden testing for Water for Injection (WFI), City Water, and Reverse Osmosis Water (RO) to assess potential microbiological contaminants.
• Perform Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and Conductivity testing on Water for Injection (WFI) and Clean Steam samples.
• Read plates generated from Environmental Monitoring and Microbiological Laboratory testing.
• Operate an Autoclave to perform sterilization and decontamination cycles and equipment, media, and biohazard waste.
• Perform daily and weekly laboratory cleaning requirements.
• Disposal of hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste following applicable EHS training.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072