Civil 3D CAD Technician
Posting ID: JP-002662637
We are looking for a Civil Cad Technician to join their team in Raleigh. Individual would be utilizing Civil 3D primarily and supplementing with MicroStation to perform accurate drafting and annotation for plan, profile and detail sheets for water, sewer, paving and drainage construction plans.
Complete redlines for modification of existing plans and notes or preparation of new details or design elements.
Complete construction plan sets by compiling all plan, profile, note and detail sheets to present a comprehensive design.
Civil 3D, Civil Drafting, Civil Design, Civil Technician, Civil Plans, Land Development, Site Development, Residential Plans, microstation
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in civil engineering drafting.
- Technical degree or certification in Autodesk Civil 3D is preferred. (demonstrated experience without technical degree or certification may be considered)
- MicroStation is nice to have, but not required.
- Ability to become proficient in both drafting programs listed above is expected.
- Experience working with engineers and designers.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to work in a fast–paced environment dedicated to meeting deadlines.
- Have a working knowledge of CAD standards, Civil 3D features and annotation styles, line styles, sheet set manager and drawing setup.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing multi-step tasks.
- Willingness to learn and expand capabilities.
Entry - Expert
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jordan Vick