Job Search & More
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003901637
100% Remote but need to be able to support EST Director (9:00 am EST start time)
As a HR coordinator and key member of the Partner Relations Program Operations team, you will provide program operations and administrative support to multiple team members, working collaboratively with functional subject matter experts to ensure our Employee Relations COE is running smoothly.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Provide calendar support to one or more leaders and/or a team
• Manage team communication framework (recurring meetings, SharePoint content, DL maintenance, etc.)
• Coordinate administrative tasks and projects such as tracking budgets, invoice coding, generating reports and identifying variances, updating resources, etc.
• Support leaders in coordinating meetings, assignments and project deadlines
• Create and/or refine impactful presentation materials for distribution to diverse audiences to include layout, content leveraging Starbucks style guide and appropriate voice for specified audience.
• Process invoices
• Maintain and/or create department tools, resources, and technical system elements in support of COE operations.
• Coordinate projects or components of complex projects that support team or functional initiatives
• Help run team meetings
• Calendar organization
• Orchestrate meetings
• Fast paced work
• High Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams
• Familiarity with MS SharePoint, MS Visio preferred
• PowerPoint chart
Recruiter: Andrea Aviles