Job Search & More
Senior Systems Engineer- Hybrid
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003883536
Our Electric Power Products organization has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate, energetic, and self- driven experienced systems engineer to be part of a multi-disciplined team working on new offer creation for the North American market. As a part of our team, you will design, develop, and implement innovative digital offers that push that reimagine the future of energy management.
We are looking for a US based Systems Engineer with demonstrated experience in developing new and complex products throughout its lifecycle, is a team player and with familiarity in the Agile product management process and Cyber Security preferred. You will help to define the system requirements in close collaboration with our Customer & Marketing teams and work with our validation and verification team to ensure compliance to various product Codes and Standards. Activities generally include:
• Development and writing of system requirements
• Review of user requirements, use cases, system, and product specifications to fully understand the offer details
• Coordinating reviews and approvals of requirements development between architects, engineers, marketing, management, and international teams.
• Troubleshooting of defects to identify root cause (Document, track, escalate issues)
• Managing traceability between use cases, system requirements, component requirements, and standards.
• Report requirements progress & coverage
• Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
• Be proactive about challenges or constraints within a project and seek to manage them accordingly
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 8+ years’ experience in systems design and requirement ownership of product, systems, or complex IoT offers
• Able to drive technical developments from scratch
• Strong ability to specify complex systems
• Experience of product communication and Networking protocol
• Experience using software or hardware development platforms for agile life cycle management, requirement management, and traceability (Jama, Jira, Confluence, etc…)
• IoT protocols (Ethernet IP protocols, wireless communication, industrial fieldbuses)
• Cybersecurity essential knowledge
• Knowledge of System Engineering principles and rules.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
Recruiter: McKenna Gramzay