DFT Engineer *REMOTE*
Posting ID: JP-002660214
The silicon computing development team in Raleigh is seeking passionate, driven, and intellectually curious computer/electrical engineers to deliver premium-quality designs once considered impossible. Our team is involved in numerous projects within Microsoft developing custom silicon for a diverse set of systems ranging from traditional computing solutions to the control plane for quantum computing. We are responsible for delivering cutting-edge, custom CPU and SoC designs that can perform complex and high-performance functions in an extremely efficient manner.
Tessent, dft, DFD, DFM, SOC, ATPG, MBIST, JTAG, IO BIST, at-speed testing, defect types, fault models, silicon bring up, scripting, Mentor graphics
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience with DFT/DFD/DFM techniques for high speed processor cores and complex SoC’s
- Well-versed in scan insertion, ATPG, MBIST, JTAG, IO BIST, Scan Compression, and at-speed testing
- Experience with industry standard simulation, ATPG and MBIST tools
- Knowledge of defect types, fault models, silicon bring-up, debug and validation of DFT features on ATE
- Experience with scripting languages is a plus
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072